Notepad :: Honey Dew


This is the semi-corny notepad design I'm considering printing and putting into pads of 50 or so. Ok, so it's more than semi-corny. And I know I'm a dork for coming up with a notepad that uses such a ridiculous play on words as "honey dew". But to me, it's practical. I know somebody somewhere might even be offended at a spousal to-do list. Probably. But I don't care. My husband isn't offended. He longs for me to write things down for him. It's great for us. I'm a crazy list maker, and he's a crazy list follower. Just ask his boss. :o) So it works for us. At least I like them. I'm also considering making a few other notepads, keeping in the melon family theme. I thought of a watermelon grocery list. Ehh. Nothing corny comes to mind, and for some reason, my mind tells me it needs to be corny to be unified. I don't know. I'm still pondering it. I'd probably print these for release (to sell on etsy) in the Spring. I have other notepad designs that I'm sure I'll upload at some point. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment